Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O' Cristmas Tree

I absolutley LOVE this time of year and seeing all the pretty lights (not some of the LED ones - they seem so off to me).
I had fun shopping after Christmas last year and got lots of new things. It was Christmas morning putting up all my new decorations. We changed where my villages went and Glenn built me a new set up so I can expand my villages. That is one of my favorite things to put up. I decided my 9' tree was just TOO big and kept it in the box. So last year I got a 7.5 ft pre lit slim tree for $25 and we put that one up instead. I love having 2 trees, had 2 growing up and just like having 2. One is pretty and has a theme and the other is fun family tree.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful and Christmassy. Is Christmassy a word? You have a great blogspot, Tara. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks real pretty with your Christmas decorations! Your house always looks so nice and you're so good at decorating, Tara. I wish we were there to see it and to enjoy a "white Christmas" with you! We wish you a Happy Holiday Season! Love, Mom and Dad Ellis