Thursday, May 7, 2009

Holy non blogger

I have totally neglected my blog... sorta kinda... been too busy with work!! Right now I should be writing up an appraisal... but I just dont wanna. I need some time away from work!!
Here's a glimpse into the past lil while
PVHS girls soccer went to the playoffs!! 1st year in PVHS history... they ended up losing 5-0, but what an accomplishment!! Way to go Thunderhawks.
My 3 year old washer broke. I had a WONDERFUL handyman fix it and it only cost me $61 to fix!! Pays to marry an engineer!! :) (Glennie's hair was painted gold for the PVHS/Brighton rivalry game)

Kaitlin had an abscessed tooth. She had a cavity filled in the fall... now it just started hurting her... we took her to the dentist which she couldn't get a root canal for over a week and 2 days after the dentist visit she swelled up. From her eye to her neck and the middle of her face to her ear. Thankful for antibiotics, the swelling went down and she got the root canal done today!! Sorry no photos - she wouldn't let me take any - do you blame her!! :)

This photo is from the rivalry game against Brighton


I got my new comforter and painted my bedroom...not quite done...need to do the bathroom and then clean up the edges a tad more. When I make more money then I will get more decorations to pull it all together!

Basement theater room vinyl is done - Wahoo - still need to do my scrabble pieces...soooo not done yet.


Glennie started a reffing job for Reunion Rec. Center. Just till June 11...but it least it'll give him some money and some experience. He is now talking about taking a class to become state certified. We'll see if he really does like to ref after he gives this a shot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the theater room! It rocks!

ur friend...lis