Sunday, June 7, 2009

TORNADO

I L.O.V.E Colorado weather!!
So we get home from church today and start puttering in the kitchen for lunch. I look out the slider and thought... hmmmm that cloud looks like it's starting to form into something. So all our interests are peaked... we notice it's getting bigger and definatley a funnel cloud. Getting bigger
Starting to fall apart
After the tornado dissipated, the clouds darkened and storm got closer to our area. The sirens went off and there was a tornado warning in our area... sooo took my last few videos and pictures and into the basement we went.
Check out the video... coooll stuff!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know some people think I am crazy, but I am jealous - I have always wanted to see a tornado. Great pucs! and i am glad you are all okay

Daniel Myers

Unknown said...

And by 'pucs' I mean 'pics'