Monday, July 6, 2009

Bad things come in 3's or 4's??

Either way... we've hit and passed our limit.

1. Kaitlin's cell phone got water damage - no insurance

2. My cooktop cracked and needs to be replaced - no more warranty

3. Our home was burglarized and sentimental possessions were stolen. A total of at least $8,800 worth of stuff. :(

4. My kitty Zoey fell 12-13' off our banister onto the tile floor below and landed on her face. Imagine a cat with a bloody nose??? Not normal. LUCKILY the vet says no broken bones and she will be fine.

We're done, now can we go on living, please??

2 comments:

Patti Miller said...

wah! Poor kitty! Poor Tara and Poor Cell phone. What the heck is going on?????

Rachel B. said...

Oh my word, your house was robbed? How did I miss this post. I'm so sorry. Yes, you guys most definitely need/deserve a break!