Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I LUV Nerds!!

'dem dare are sum fine lukin peepul
taint dem sew purdy? now dontcha git on der bad syde
errr dem guna STARE u down
LOL - SOOooooo many of you NEVER see this side of my family. Kaitlin and Glenn are the quiet reserved ones! I guess when they get into 'TRUE' form their 'real' personalities come out!! LOL
Trust me - You HAVE to watch the video!!

One thing that we TOTALLY missed getting on camera was Kaitlin found a whistle that Glenn wore around his neck. He then proceeded to blow in the whistle - however, the whistle got stuck in his goatee and just sat there... now THATS what I call a TRUE nerd!! LOL


2 comments:

Derek and Becky said...

that is hilarious, I wish I could have made it to Young Women's tonight. It would have been fun to see everyone.

The Ashby Family said...

Kaitlin and Glenn...I am embarrassed to say that we are friends. :)

Tara...I knew your family were nerds but I didn't realize it was that bad. J-K

But,they say it takes one to know one. Right?