Saturday, August 29, 2009

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S

Ohhh my goodness!! This video is SOO funny. Maybe it's a 'you just had to be there moment' but I totally have to share it anyway.
Glenn had a game night/b-day party the other weekend. We had our friends, Alan and Lisa over and the kids had a couple friends from school come over.
I don't know who started this, but, someone thought it would be fun to run from my family room and slide in my kitchen...it was a contest to see who could go the farthest. Tori, Nick and Alan were the ones having a grand ol' time and we had a blast watching them. At one point I sprayed pledge on a rag and wiped the hardwood floor down, in hopes that would speed them up. It was funny watching them almost biff it.
Sorry the video is sideways, I can't figure out how to turn it the right way!! SO sit back and tilt your head :) and hopefully you'll laugh.

No comments: