Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet 16

I can't believe it, my son turned 16.

We had a family birthday party for my niece, Abby and Glenn. Abby's b-day is the 7th and Glenn's is the 10th. It's kinda funny and I hadn't noticed it till now, but Abby was turning 8 as Glennie was turning 16....1/2 the age. I thought that was kinda cool.
So we had a family get together, made spaghetti and meatballs, their favorite, and had cake and ice cream and cream puffs. We did cream puffs/eclairs for Glennie since Sara had cake and ice cream already for Abby.
My not so little boy!! I still can't believe he is 16 now!! Sheeeesshhhhkaaa where does time go??
OK... I had to throw this photo in here. Abby give the BEST looks!!! I'm not kidding you either - she is the best at her looks....I think it's funny... but I'm not her mom!! LOL :) So because she gives such great looks, we just had to wrap her present in a Cat Pan Liner box... I was hoping to get a look to kill... but....
she saw the present in the opening and was relieved not to get plastic bags!! :) She is the cutest thing with the most spit fire attitude ever. She absolutely adores her Uncle Glenn.... it's very cute to watch.
Here's Glenn opening his presents from Jeff and Sara and Oma and Pampa. He scored big and went shopping already. He got 2000 paint balls for his paint ball gun. All he wanted from Glenn and I, was for him and some friends to go paint balling at a paint ball place. Hopefully I'll be brave enough to stick around there and take some photos.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN - We Love You!! :)

No comments: