Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mmmm tasty

So I get sick and tired of cooking the same things over and over. I love to cook... but when I cook the same things.. I lose that passion for cooking - cuz it's just so boring.
I subscribe to an awesome magazine.. http://www.tasteofhome.com/simple-delicious-magazine/
I have been trying to pick through the magazines and come up with new dinner ideas. I made Garlic Ranch Chicken the other night and it was a hit... easy too!

Garlic Ranch Chicken

Boneless skinless chicken tenders
1/4 C. milk
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 C. flour
1 TBSP. ranch salad dressing mix (the powder)
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 TBSP. olive oil
1 TBSP. butter

Slightly flatten chicken; set aside. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic. In another bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper. Dip chicken in the milk mixture then coat with flour mixture.
In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.

1 comment:

Patti Miller said...

I am going to try this recipe. I make your sweet and sour chicken like every other week practically, it is so good. Keep posting your recommendations!