Saturday, September 6, 2008

White Men Can Jump!

Whoever says white men can't jump needs to see this!! LOL

So that's what the boys do during half time... Glenn wants to shoot on dad. Dad blocked this shot - Goooo dad!! :)
This week was filled with soccer. I forgot my camera at Glenn's Thursday game (shame-shame)
They have 2 next week, so hopefully I won't forget. At the beginning of his game they sang the National Anthem and introduced their starters and what grade they were in. Glenn was a starter and he was the only starting Freshman out of both teams!! I thought that was pretty cool. They ended up losing 2-0 - big bummer.
Kaitlin had her 3rd game today against Pride Red. They won 3-0. Still looking good - looks to be a very promising season.
We called her Pumpkin all afternoon. Their home uniforms are orange tops and shorts.
"Hey look! There's a ball.. my ball...my ball..my ball...MINE"
The opposing coach was yelling at the referee to watch Kaitlin cuz he thought she was throwing elbows.. hmmm was he right??
Kaitlin 1v1

No comments: