Monday, September 22, 2008

Scrawn - Rawn

This is Scrawny and Glennie - back in the good ole days!! Isn't he just the cutest baby ever?!? :)

My cat - Scrawny... she is old -15 yrs old. She is getting to be a very crotchety old lady - she has almost no teeth, walks with a limp, snores, whines etc... Well now she is starting to pee/poo on rugs in the house. Her litter box can be perfectly clean - but I guess not as clean as the old lady would like it. So she decides to use my bathroom rugs or a kitchen rug. Which now - have all been thrown away!!
Saturday we came home from Kaitlin's soccer game and running errands and there was a pile a poo on the kitchen rug. We are trying to find her to punish her but I needed to get dinner started so I start filling up the corn pot with water(yes - all we have is corn on the cob - I know I am weird!! It comes from my dad and my pepe..). I forgot the poo was there and stepped - barefoot - right into it!! EEEEEEeeeeeewwwwwww
So we find her, rub her nose near it, spank her nose tell her bad etc... and she stayed clear of us the rest of the night. So all is well... until this morning.. I see she pee'd on the bathroom rug. I yell at her and she hides. She comes out of hiding and goes outside and becomes this ever grateful cute sweet cat!! She started drinking from the stream... we have been trying to get a photo of her doing that numerous times but she always stops. I caught her being cute today. It almost makes up for the brat she's been!!




No comments: