Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Girl

That was then....


She was born on the 13th at 5:13 weighing 8lb 7 oz. When they brought her to me, I thought she wasn't mine. I thought she looked like a little mexican baby. She had a TON of hair and it was soooo dark. We put pillow curlers in her hair when she was 7 months old!! Cute!!

This is now...


Here's my baby - 14 yrs old today. Time sure does fly!



She wanted to make her own birthday shirt. I found a black t-shirt at Walmart for $2 and bought some iron on letters, iron on glitter cupcake and glitter paint. She went to work and had fun being creative!


She handed out candy to her friends at school... wanted me to bring her subway for lunch - I threw in a diet vanilla coke too :P and for dinner it's her choice.... Malibu Chicken.



Happy Birthday Kaitlin - We LOVE you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tttthhhhaaaannnnkkkkssss!!!!

Anonymous said...

You sure are pretty, Kaitlin!! You're also very creative and artistic!! I remember seeing the birthday invitations you created and your shirt turned out so cute!
Yes, I remember when we saw you for the very first time and you had lots and lots of black hair! You were such a cute little girl and now you are a beautiful young woman! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Ellis