Friday, January 30, 2009

Yippeeeee

I am SOOO excited!! Our basement is now officially drywalled. We *could* be painting in a couple weeks. I better start thinking colors - Trrriiissshhhhh when ya flying out here??? :) (I wish!)
We are having a guy from our ward do the drywall, mud/tape and texture. Glenn is SO excited watching it go up - and not having to worry about it. We are so surprised at how fast they do it!! The drywall went up in ONE day it would have taken Glenn at least a couple months. We are very pleased an excited!!
Theater Room - before
Theater Room now
Rec. Room - Pool Table and dart board with a wet bar

Rec. Room now
Bedroom before
Bedroom now

7 comments:

The Ashby Family said...

I already looked at flights, but then I got a $800 doctor bill in the mail and that ruined any ideas I had of making it out there any time soon!

Kari said...

It's lookin' good! That would be exciting!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great to me! It's coming along swimmingly!

Derek and Becky said...

Wow. I am a little jealous. More space would be great but that would mean more space to clean.

OnGod'sErrand said...

You will have a "party house"! Maybe we'll move into the basement when we get back. You'll love it when it's finished, I know. It was great to find your blog. You gotta love technology!

Carie said...

Fun to see. I actually think he's over there right now working on it. You should be painting in a couple days... I have you have your colors now. Good Luck!

Mandi Castro said...

It is so exciting see see how fast things change... it looks great! Can't wait to see it when its all dune!